John Fuqua has been a successful Charter boat captain in Southern California for 25 years. When not driving boats on the Ocean John has been a successful tournament angler in the Western United States. He has numerous top ten finishes on the FLW tour including a victory on Lake Roosevelt. Amongst his many achievements is a Angler of the Year title in Central California's American Bass Region, Team Championship Victory on Lake Mead and many Team tournament victories.
As a accomplished angler he can help you become a better angler, rather your a novice or seasoned angler.
Available tripsHalfday 4 Hrs $350 1-2 Passengers
Full day 8 Hrs $600 1-2 Passengers
Evening Twilight Trips 4 Hrs (summer only) $350 1-2 Passengers
Lakes available for guide trips
- Lake Roosevelt
- Canyon Lake
John Holds a 100 ton United States Masters License, this allows him to guide anywhere on the Colorado River.
Guide Trips Includes:
- Over 30 years of fishing experience, tips and techniques that will help you become a better angler.
- Use of Rods and Reels
- All terminal tackle IE. Baits, hooks, sinkers, lures..........
- Beverages, and lunch on Full day trips
- Tournament Rigged TR 20 TRITON Patriot Series
Thing's to bring:
- Valid AZ fishing license
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and a jacket that is seasonally appropriate. Tennis shoes are great footwear on the boat.